Pearl Pass Seatbag XS (Low Profile)
*Designed for maximum tire clearance. Generally needed for riders with big tires and small frames*
Perfect for your next ride. The Pearl Pass seatbag will carry your repair kit, extra clothing, and much more. Designed to meet the needs of overnight bikepacking. This bag is also great for providing extra capacity for any ride. Fully crafted and sewn in Colorado with top quality materials.
- External plastic reinforcement provides structural support to the bag and acts as a skid plate to prevent bag/tire contact.
- Rubberized contact with seat tube improves performance.
- Stiffening at opening keeps access easy.
- 'Over the top' strap is removable and can be affixed to the bottom of the bag or the opening.
- Cam-lock buckles for attaching to the seat struts.
- Velcro straps for seatpost attachment: 2 straps
(All Pearl Pass Sizes)
- Unrolled length: 20”
- Length with 3 rolls: 15”
- Opening Diameter: 7”
- Material Re-inforcement: Vinyl
- Matieral Bag: VX21 Fabric Laminate
- Material Seatpost interface: Vinyl
- Weight: 10oz (300g)
- Volume with 3 closure rolls: 7.5 L
Designed for maximum tire clearance. Generally needed for riders with big tires and small frames.