Gunslinger Ski Carry
A great way to carry skis on your bike! Designed for maximum stability and performance for riding rough trails and regular roads. You can also keep your boots in the bindings while you ride.
Here is a great story of our splitboard version being used in Idaho:
Ski Touring with a Mountain Bike Approach by Adrian Montgomery
- Material: PVC coated fabric - extra durable for protecting your skiis and bike frame
- Attaches under seat (high strength keeper loop) and to front of frame (velcro)
- Velcro & buckle closure
- Reinforced patches at points of high wear
- Sizes: 65mm(race), 80mm, 95mm, 110mm (waist of the ski), splitboard, cross-country
- Weight: 400g (1lb) size 95; 300g (0.7lb) size 65
- Length: 70cm size 95
Sizes will fit the spec size +/-10mm. - ie the 95 will fit skiis 85mm-105mm.
For rough riding and to hold your poles - we recommend using 2 Voile Straps to add additional rigidity.