Frequently Asked Questions:
- Shipping: Everything currently goes out USPS (Yes, very old school, on a bike to the post office and handed to one of our favorite postal employees.)
- International shipping: Yes we do it. Typical costs translate to ~$25 for framebags, $45 for Xtrahuge cargo bags. Shipped via USPS (parcel post) and typically takes 10 days to arrive. We are not able to offer tracking for international packages.
- Custom build time: Most framebags are built and shipped within 2 weeks of receiving a pattern or payment.
- Stock or custom: Many of our products (ie. everything except framebags) are built stock and kept in inventory. We can also build them custom in special colors/materials.
- Waterproof: Currently we do not offer any waterproof products... maybe someday! All products are sewn with waterproof materials and are thus 'water-resistant'. We design all products to have the fewest possible points of water entry.
- More product photos: Are on https://instagram.com/defiantpack/